Got caught in a sticky situation?
Let us help keep your insurance rates as low as possible.
Know the facts about your DWI
Your blood alcohol concentration (BAC) is the most common way NC determines whether you’re legally impaired.
- 21 or Older: 0.08%
- Commercial drivers (CDL): 0.04%
- Younger than 21: Any alcohol concentration
- Prior DWI: 0.04% *
The consequences can be:
- Fines, including court costs and lawyer fees
- License suspension or revocation
- Jail time. For some offenses, the jail time is mandatory rather than possible.
- Community service
- Higher car insurance rates
For detailed information about DWI, check out this page.
DWI can cause your rates to skyrocket. Jones Insurance quotes with a variety of companies and we can help find you insurance and get you the lowest rates if you have a less than perfect driving record.